Look at that face!

Look at that face!

Friday, February 13, 2009

PACKING AGAIN!!

I have been collecting formula and things for Hannah. This morning I got the suitcases back out. This time I can fill 4 50lb bags. I needed to see how I am doing. One is full of just formula. One with stuff for her birthday party. Yesterday my daughter and I went to the party supply store. We bought the cutest #1 pink pinata. I think the kids will love it. Hopefully we get it there without it breaking. We bought party hats and lots of party favors. I am thinking that it may just be easier to bring hostess cupcakes instead of trying to bake a cake while there. I have not made up my mind. We are going to only be there 3 days 2 nights. So I really will not have time. I know it is going to be too fast for me but that is what my husband said he could do. His job makes life hard to plan things. It is always a big deal to make plans with him. We have a saying. "one thing is for sure, NOTHING is for sure" So many factors play in his job. SO when we make plans it usually is very stressfull for him. Pray for us that he can do this without the stress. Kristy is going to watch the kids again. It is nice now to have her all grown up.



I have asked our church if they want to help with donations to fill one more suitcase with formula. I know that is the biggest need for the village.



I am getting excited and nervous. I really hope that our paperwork gets out of the IBESR office soon. It has almost 7 months for us. I know so many people are taking longer. Lord I know you are in control. Most of all I know now that Kenny really needed to go and see Hannah and that could be one of the reasons. Lord I would love it if after we go we could get out of this office.



I am remembering how things went with the first visit. It was really hard and the first two days I was saying to myself "I never want to come here again!" Now look at me. I am planning trip #2. The thing is, if I am honest with myself. I can not imagine going months without seeing her again. I am starting to feel like there will be more trips to come. I am sure one more this summer. Although I WILL not like the heat, but she will be so worth it.



Please continue to pray with us.

We had Hannah's sister over for the afternoon and they look so much like each other I found myself just looking at her and my heart is longing for the day Hannah comes home to be with us.

2 comments:

E-S said...

Oh I wish I could be there for the party too!! I will send my little gifts for my kiddos soon. It's so fun to see the pics I took of you two. I'm so glad we were there to capture the pics. I'm always the picture taker, so thanks for my photos too! Emma

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I can only take 70 lbs TOTAL for my trip ... I don't know how I am going to do it! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about Hannah's party. I hope you'll have some tips to share with me for when I go celebrate with my boys!

Sleepy momma!

Sleepy momma!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

love her smile!

love her smile!

just playin....

just playin....

SITTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SITTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUGHING!!! :O)

LAUGHING!!!  :O)

The little blue dress is something we bought just for HER!!

The little blue dress is something we bought just for HER!!

Sleeping at the airport!

Sleeping at the airport!

shes talking!!

shes talking!!
Nora has been great to spoil me with pictures! Thank you Nora! :O)

I am in love!

I am in love!

she looks so good!

she looks so good!

givin a little smile!

givin a little smile!

Hannah and Mama!

Hannah and Mama!

SOOOOO SWEET!

SOOOOO SWEET!

mama cookin dinner

mama cookin dinner
if this picture could talk.......what is she thinking about......

she is adorable!

she is adorable!
I sent her the little onzie!!:)

Hannah Faith

Hannah Faith
Newborn! March 13 2008

Praise the Lord!!

Praise the Lord!!

So sweet 9 days old

So sweet 9 days old

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map