Look at that face!

Look at that face!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pictures of Love

I know without a doubt that someday these pictures will be treasure!! We feel so blessed to have a missionary to take them for us. Hannah with her family. They really do love her but baby #12 is just too much to feed.
They are learning that us Americans like to smile for the camera. I am so happy that they understand that we will give baby Hannah the very best. Right now the missionary has been in the states and I was able to send a couple of little dresses. When she gets back to Haiti she is going to take more pictures for me. I cant believe that I will get pictures of her in something that I picked out!!! You know we named Hannah as well and the family calls her by a name that we gave her. Amazing.
To explain a little why the family has her it was suggested that the mother nurse her a little while to get her off to a good start. It was really sad to hear that after she took Hannah is was not nursing. She said that she did not nurse any of her 12 children. How sad...... The missionary wrote and told me that it is just a poor backward way of living. You would think that with no money they would at least think that nursing your child would save a little money. What is even more sad is that the mother could get her tubes tied for FREE! She wont because some woman told her that after she did it her back was in pain! She believes that the two are connected and will not do it. This family is very different in that all 12 of the children have the same mother and father. Something very rare.

You know I am getting to really learn a lot about this family. With all these pictures and the scrapbook that I am making, I look at the pictures and pray for each one of them. They have no idea how much our family really does care.

This same missionary is one that worked with my friend threw there adoption and we have many pictures of Haddassah before she came with her family. For some reason I felt it important that Hannah have the same. These girls will grow up together and we did not want one to have more from home than the other. God is SO good.

I look at her family and I want to help them so much.
some times we feel like we are adopting a family because we will never stop praying for them.

Maybe some day if God sees fit we will be able to meet them.

Threw this God is doing something big in my heart. I have a heart for Haiti and want to serve in any way I can.

No comments:

Sleepy momma!

Sleepy momma!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

love her smile!

love her smile!

just playin....

just playin....

SITTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SITTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUGHING!!! :O)

LAUGHING!!!  :O)

The little blue dress is something we bought just for HER!!

The little blue dress is something we bought just for HER!!

Sleeping at the airport!

Sleeping at the airport!

shes talking!!

shes talking!!
Nora has been great to spoil me with pictures! Thank you Nora! :O)

I am in love!

I am in love!

she looks so good!

she looks so good!

givin a little smile!

givin a little smile!

Hannah and Mama!

Hannah and Mama!

SOOOOO SWEET!

SOOOOO SWEET!

mama cookin dinner

mama cookin dinner
if this picture could talk.......what is she thinking about......

she is adorable!

she is adorable!
I sent her the little onzie!!:)

Hannah Faith

Hannah Faith
Newborn! March 13 2008

Praise the Lord!!

Praise the Lord!!

So sweet 9 days old

So sweet 9 days old

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map