Look at that face!

Look at that face!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Somedays are harder than others!
This morning I was reading on all the different blogs. Trying to get a better understanding on all that is going on with the adoption process. It seems to be a mountain ahead and a really big one at that. I know that each step is one of prayer.
It seems a fine line to walk daily. I have fallen in love with a baby that is so far away. My entire family has fallen in love. Sydney does not understand time and therefore yesterday she was saying "Mom she is not comming!!" I asked her please so not say that!
We have to have that longing in our heart. I believe that it is necessary for have that emotion to pray and wage in the war. BUT if you go too far then the longing hurts and it feels like pain and NOT Fair. You can not let the spirit of fear come in because that is just an attack.
Reading so many of the different blogs. We are all in a war for these children. So many different problems from lost papers to just simply nothing going on! Being at a stand still. I think being human we all look to see how far or where others are in the process to gage where we should be. Sometimes I feel that I do not understand why I am being told that I have to wait to go see our little Hannah when others have gone or are going and they were obviously not told to wait.
It is hard to want to know how your baby is doing. When will things start in her process and not get a reply.
In all I know that we are all in a process of learning something different from God. He is ruler and in control of all things.
Sometimes I wish for a glimps of what he sees.
Today while praying God really let me know that I am not allone. There are so many in the same WAR.
We must win! We have God on our side.


What is happening today is part of a larger process!!
lynette

No comments:

Sleepy momma!

Sleepy momma!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

love her smile!

love her smile!

just playin....

just playin....

SITTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SITTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUGHING!!! :O)

LAUGHING!!!  :O)

The little blue dress is something we bought just for HER!!

The little blue dress is something we bought just for HER!!

Sleeping at the airport!

Sleeping at the airport!

shes talking!!

shes talking!!
Nora has been great to spoil me with pictures! Thank you Nora! :O)

I am in love!

I am in love!

she looks so good!

she looks so good!

givin a little smile!

givin a little smile!

Hannah and Mama!

Hannah and Mama!

SOOOOO SWEET!

SOOOOO SWEET!

mama cookin dinner

mama cookin dinner
if this picture could talk.......what is she thinking about......

she is adorable!

she is adorable!
I sent her the little onzie!!:)

Hannah Faith

Hannah Faith
Newborn! March 13 2008

Praise the Lord!!

Praise the Lord!!

So sweet 9 days old

So sweet 9 days old

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map